Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Friendly working environment
- Training from Japanese experts
GREVO is now seeking for Senior Mobile/Game Native Engineers who are passionate about developing great softwares, having the love for solving hard problems and enjoy learning modern technologies.
Here's a little taste of your challenge:
- Involvement in mobile game including programming of Game logic, Graphics as well as User Interface
- Write well designed, efficient and well-documented code using Cocos JS
- Porting to various platforms likes iOS, Android
- Be responsible for design and code reviews
- Thrive in a very agile development process with rapid releases
- Collaborating with other members code to ensure team's work quality
Your Skills and Experience - What are we looking for:
University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience in developing native applications (Android or iOS)
- Experience with client side coding (Java, C, C++, C#, Objective-C, Swift, etc)
- Strong knowledge of communications with backend services
- Strong testing, debugging and analytical skills
- Be passionate for well-designed, highly maintainable code
- Experience designing architecture is a big plus
- Experience improving application performance is a big plus
- Experience in building games in Cocos 2d-x/JS is a big plus
- Experience in Unity is also an added advantage
- Good sense of teamwork and high responsibility
- Good communication skill
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined
Why You'll Love Working Here
Why Join Evolable Asia?
- Benefits: Competitive salary and other attractive packages
- Personal Development: Japanese learning opportunities with free-charge
- Working with professional Japanese experts
- Approaching latest technologies, and Challenging with new projects.
- Environment: You have chances to work in an honest, open-minded environment where people are trusted, fairly evaluated and empowered to do great things.
Our attractive offers include:
- Salary package: Competitive and negotiable
- Performance review: 2 times/ year
- Applicable for all normal benefits: insurance, 13th salary, Quarterly Kick-Off Meeting, Seasonal events, Annual Company Trip, team building activities
- Sport activities: Football, Swimming, Badminton, Tennis, Guitar., etc.(Company sponsor)
- Training: Language training, soft skills and technical skills training.
- Working environment: dynamic, innovative and friendly.
- Others: Lunch supports, EVAteria