As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The key responsibilities of this role are the following:
- Working with SAP’s customers and Implement SAP delivered iOS apps based on customer requirements.
- Enhancement/Customization of SAP delivered iOS apps based on customer requirements.
- Working with SAP’s customers to design and develop custom iOS apps using the HANA Cloud Platform (HCP) SDK for iOS.
- Participating in user interface design workshops with customers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Strong verbal and written English
- Computer Science or related degree
- Strong experience in developing native iOS applications using Swift
- Ability to write high quality code that is well documented and following best practices
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Up to 100% Travel (Mon - Thurs)
- Minimum 2-3 years of Strong experience in developing native iOS applications using Objective C
- Minimum 6 months – 1 year of experience in developing native iOS applications using SWIFT
- Experience in SAP custom Fiori development and enhancements using WebIDE and UI5.
- Knowledge of the SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Experience (or strong interest) in agile methods such as Scrum/XP
- Development experience with Java
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- English: Fluent
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com
, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
, EMEA: Careers@sap.com
). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.