You’ll be leading iOS products in a close, multi-disciplined team who form a young, ambitious product studio.
You are passionate about technology (mobile in particular) and always strive to understand the latest and greatest, keeping a keen eye on developments in the world of software development, platforms, architecture and patterns. You are tenacious and passionate about doing things the right way and building beautiful software.
We believe in end-to-end ownership of projects, regardless of experience. Our team is built around a supportive ethos to make sure all the work gets done to a high standard. We are initially looking for a 6-8 week in-house contractor, with the possibility of a full-time offer after this period.
- Strong understanding of Objective-C or Swift.
- A minimum of 2 years experience developing iOS applications.
- Have used webservices and APIs communicating over JSON or XML.
- You will have used a number of the following frameworks and SDKs: UIKit, MapKit, AFNetworking, Facebook, Twitter, AVFoundation, MediaPlayer, StoreKit, Google Analytics, Crashlytics, Fabric, Realm.
- Knowledge of retina graphics, interface orientations, universal apps, storyboards, autolayout and size classes etc.
- Proficiency in using a project management and bug tracking system, such as Trello, Pivotal Tracker or Jira.
- An ability to work comfortably in a busy and rapidly changing agency environment.
- You take pride in your work, and deliver quality work because you want to, not because you job requires you to.
- As part of the recruitment process, being able to demonstrate examples of your previous work and be able to articulate the business reasons and benefits behind major decision points.
- Solid understanding and practical knowledge of the full mobile development and application lifecycle, as well as it's limitations.
- Experience with using Git version control.
- Experience with backend web technologies (Ruby on Rails, NodeJS).
- Knowledge of AWS, specifically S3, Route53, CloudFront etc.
- Have worked in an Agile environment before.
Airbyte is a product studio based in Reading, Berkshire.
A small, but experienced, team with a proven track record of providing a number of mobile and web applications and services across a huge number of sectors. Previously, we've worked with a variety of brands such as Kantar Worldpanel, Thales, Kobalt, Big Bus Tours, Wildgoose, Drinkaware, NHS, London Science Museum and Jaguar Land Rover to deliver products.
We leverage our love for product to help companies build fascinating products and businesses. So far, we have directly contributed to products which have gone on to acquire over £3m in funding.