The new XcodeJobs has landed. Post your jobs - It's FREE!
iOS Swift Developer
Posted on February 03 by
Utiful, Vienna, Austria
WHAT WE DO
- We're a small startup based in Vienna, Austria, developing a mobile-first photo organization solution. As part of our team, you'll be co-creating the future of photo organization - Utiful!
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU CAN
- Swift, CoreData, and CocoaPods - You have worked on at least one iOS app in Swift using CoreData and CocoaPods
- Objective C - You have worked on at least one iOS app in Objective C
- Git - You have a GitHub account with at least one code repository
- Test-driven development - You not only know what this is but also do it all the time
- English - You have good reading skills in English (all our documentation is in English only)
TYPE OF OCCUPATION AND PAYMENT
- We're looking for an employee, with a contract for at least 20 hours/week.
- You'll be able to work with flexible working hours - just as we do.
- You'll get a minimum of € 3.200,- gross per month (based on a full-time contract), and we'll be happy to pay you more depending on the experience you bring in to the team!
HOW TO APPLY AND HOW DO WE ASSESS YOUR APPLICATION
- Drop us your application mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attach your CV in PDF format (in English or German, whatever you prefer)
- List the app(s) you have developed in Swift using CoreData and CocoaPods.
- List the app(s) you have developed in Objective C.
- Provide the link to your GitHub account.
- Tell us about your experience with test-driven development.
How to apply?
see "HOW TO APPLY AND HOW DO WE ASSESS YOUR APPLICATION" in the Job Description
Hand it to a friend or foe!