We’re looking for a manager to add amazing and innovative new features to the Phone and FaceTime applications for iOS and macOS. Primary responsibilities include leading a team of engineers, collaborating closely with cross functional teams, driving automation and testability, and also doing hands-on development of features.
Your team will be responsible for developing software supporting the Phone and FaceTime applications from the user interface layer down to the supporting frameworks.
Weekly Hours: 40.00
▪ Strong development and design skills using object-oriented languages
▪ Demonstrated ability to make beautiful and functional user experiences as well as software that is maintainable and testable.
▪ Detailed knowledge of Obj-C
▪ Framework or API development experience
▪ Experience leading a team of engineers or strong mentoring skills
▪ Excellent communication skills
Please join us in taking the revolutionary iPhone to the next level. The iOS Communications Applications Group, an innovative and ambitious team who has played a large role in making the iPhone a success, is looking for a proactive, highly motivated engineering manager with excellent development experience and leadership skills, to share their expertise in application and framework development. Along with excellent skills in object-oriented software design and programming, you are expected to have real-world experience optimizing the size and performance of applications and frameworks.
BS Degree in CS, or equivalent
Job Number: 55888424