MetaOptima Technology Inc. is one of Canada's fastest growing startups looking for a highly-driven and talented individual interested in working with our core management team. We design and build complex and cool devices and software and develop the next generation of mobile and web digital health solutions. Our goal is to facilitate faster and more accurate care for anyone, anywhere. We are focused on empowering physicians with mobile health technologies, and providing tools for dermatology and the early detection of skin cancer.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of iPhone and iPad development.
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C/Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Graphics, Core Animations, GCD, etc.
- Familiar with Apple's Human Interface Guidelines.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Familiar with Agile development environment.
- Having iPhone/iPad apps in the App Store is a plus.
- Python and/or Android development experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated, and good teamwork skills.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Good scoping and estimation skills.
- You are resourceful, a fast learner and curious about the latest tech and industry trends.
- Writing clean and stable code and accompanying documentation.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Integrating the code with our C++ library shared with other platforms.
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Working closely with other developers and UI designers in an agile environment
Our office is located in downtown Vancouver, and is easily accessible by bus, SeaBus, SkyTrain, and West Coast Express. We offer a competitive salary, vacation, stock options, and a comprehensive benefits package (including extended health, vision, and dental). If you are interested and passionate about doing things that really matter, drop us a line, send us your resume, and join us on this amazing journey.