We are building a world-class engineering team passionate about designing, implementing and deploying products that will turn business travel from mundane to magical. One of the keys to success is to have a mobile experience that leverages the power of iOS and Android devices in yet-to-be imagined ways. And we won’t stop until we have our app on the mobile phones of every business traveler on the planet.
This is no ordinary startup. We’ve already brought on some of the most passionate, intelligent and seasoned founding team members in the galaxy. Our founders started websites you’ve been using for years and are some of the most connected dealmakers in business. We have the capital to build it right and we need to build it quickly. Truly a rare opportunity.
You are passionate about awesome apps that users love – like really, love. You enjoy creating unconventional solutions to the most challenging business requirements. You know the modern mobile development techniques and are constantly pushing the envelope.
You’ve screwed up in ways that have scarred you for life and are comfortable talking about what you learned and how it made you better.
- Work directly with the CTO and engineering leadership team to design, implement and deploy mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Participate in feature design, working with product, UX and business experts
- Build out features that make the mobile experience something you want to show off to your friends and family
- Test-driven development and real DevOps to get your code deployed to improve the business quickly
GOT THE RIGHT STUFF
- BS degree and/or 2 - 5 years experience in iOS application development, including multi-threading and Universal support
- Proficiency in Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, iOS 9
- Experience with native frameworks and services - Cocoa Touch/UIKit, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Location, Apple Push Notification Service, etc.
- Skinned knees and bruises from wrestling with Auto Layout and Storyboards
- Intimate and intense experience with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines, App Store Review Guidelines, TestFlight, and App Store submission
- Experience with internationalized app development
- Experience interfacing with RESTful JSON APIs
- Experience with GitHub and CI tools and you have a TDD tattoo (not really, but we really believe in testing!)
- Knowledge and understanding of AWS cloud services
- Bonus: experience with Android UI patterns and harmonizing UI designs between iOS and Android versions of the same app
HOW WE LIKE TO WORK
- In small, super-productive teams
- With self-motivated people with an entrepreneurial mindset
- With people who express themselves, have a positive attitude and a sense of humor
- An incredible team
- Competitive salary + equity
- Full medical and dental benefits
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off