About the Team
The Mobile team at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is making a difference in the lives of people all around the world, every single day.
The Mobile team is responsible for the tools, technology, architecture, and development of some of the mobile applications that you yourself might use every day. Think Gospel Library. Think LDS Tools. Think LDS Music. And many more.
If you are interested in being part of a team where we tackle more complex problems before lunch than most teams do in a week, where you can know that your skills and talents are appreciated, where millions of people will benefit from the work you do, and where every hour of development time creates literally thousands of hours of opportunity for the Spirit to influence people's lives, you're going to like what we're doing.
We are seeking a senior-level iOS developer to join our existing team in Riverton, Utah. Working in a small, fast-paced environment, you will have the opportunity to impact the evolution of our mobile products and users around the world.This individual works with divine guidance to provide or support technology that furthers the mission of the Church and reflects the eternal impact of the gospel.
- At least 3 years of experience exclusively doing iOS development; an additional 7+ years of progressive IT experience is preferred
- Experience owning and leading complex iOS projects from start to finish
- Mastery of Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, Interface Builder, and all things iOSProven track record in (and real passion for) shipping beautiful iOS applications; one or more iOS apps already developed
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, network programming, concurrency and multithreading
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills
- Ability to translate technical requirements into real user solutions
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision
- Coordinate and participate in the design, implementation, testing, and support of iOS-based applications using Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa, Xcode, and the iOS, watchOS and tvOS SDKs
- Design and implement new features, create UI, debugging, data modeling
- Assist in testing all applications against software and hardware versions
- Provide timely turnaround and documentation of bug fixes during test cycle
- Worthiness Qualification
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently temple worthy.