An iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented developers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
They must thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Collaborate with design and development from conception/ideation phrase to create the framework of the design to ensure it makes sense & will function flawlessly.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Required skills for fresh graduate:
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Concept/Programming
- Knowledge of Git source control
- Basic Knowledge of iOS development and Objective C
- Understand JSON structure
- Understand good programming practice
- Willing to learn
- Have 1-2 prototype apps to demonstrate
- Have experience working in a team
Required skill for experienced developer
- Knowledge of thread management in iOS
- Knowledge of memory management in iOS
- Knowledge of mobile development
- Knowledge of Rest API
- Understand storyboard and xib in Xcode
- Understanding of auto-layout practices in XCode
- Experience in most native iOS control in UIKit
- Experience in at least 2 or more iOS Framework (Such as CoreLocation, MapKit, CoreAnimation, etc)
- Have contributed to at least 1-2 apps on the App Store
- Up to date knowledge/interests in the latest Apple technology
- Knowledge of agile / scrum methodology
- Knowledge of GitFlow
- Knowledge of Swift
- Experience in 3rd Party API Integration
- Understand the process of publishing App in AppStore
- Understand the provisioning profile and certificate management
- Understand the difference between iOS 6 and iOS 7
- Understand the complexity of backward compatibility
- Able to work without ARC if required.