We are recruiting on behalf of our partner N26.
N26 Bank offers the the first bank account in Europe that you can manage entirely on your smartphone. We recently received our own banking license, and we've raised more than $53 million from investors including Earlybird, Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures.
- You build new features and improve existing ones of our NUMBER26 iOS App
- You collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- You will work closely with our product manager, UI/UX designers and backend engineers
- You create unit-test codes for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
- You continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- You have 3+ years in iOS development
- You have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- You have a deep knowledge in both Objective-C and Swift
- You hava an understanding of basic Security and Encryption principles
- Experience with third-party libraries and REST APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
WHAT WE OFFER
- A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Exciting and varied tasks
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- One of the most beautiful offices with modern amenities in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive remuneration + drinks and snacks for free
So, what are you waiting for? Grow with us and shape our company in the starter phase! We look forward to receiving your online application!