We’re expanding our team in Hamburg and we’re currently looking for iOS developer (m/f).
Ovy is a VC backed tech startup with a mission to empower women to track and hack their reproductive health through smart technology. Ovy combines a cycle app and bluetooth thermometer. The company was co-founded by two sisters last year.
If you have a passion for health tech and if you want to create something meaningful for women out there, come and join! We give you the opportunity to be part of a startup in one of the most promising markets, where we can learn from each other and grow together.
Build up your own development team with a strong product vision and outstanding app which is aligned with the needs of our customers. Help to shape the delivery of client engagements and ensure value is being created at each iteration.
Required skills & abilities:
- You’re passionate about coding, specially in Swift and/or Objective-C. It happens that you write an app in your spare time, be it a web 2.0 or native app, a shiny new framework or to collaborate with an open-source project to bring more fun to your daily activities.
- Between your skills you have: analysis, design, coding and implementation of large-scale custom-built OO applications.
- You’re keen to work with best-practice agile development methods – prior experience in this field is a plus.
- Working collaboratively, sharing your ideas to solve real business problems, is part of your DNA.
- You represent a hands-on attitude.
- You have good written and oral communication skills in English.
What we offer:
- A dynamic startup environment with plenty of room to shape the way we work and grow over the coming years.
- Flat hierarchies and decisions on eye level.
- A beautiful office right in the heart of Hamburg.
- The perspective to grow – both in a personal and professional way.
- All the hardware and creative tools you need.
- A competitive salary.
Let’s have a chat and start creating!
Email us and tell us about yourself and/or attach your LinkedIn, Xing or Github profile.