JPay Inc. designs and offers cutting-edge technology and communication solutions to inmates and correctional facilities nationwide.
With an integrated product set, providing unparalleled intelligence and visibility and a suite of services optimized for adoption, JPay is the partner of choice for modern corrections agencies as well for inmatesâ€™ friends and families.
Key elements to our service and product offerings include: VideoGram, Inmate email, the JP4 Mini Tablet, Media platform, Video visitation and Money Transfer services. JPay Inc. is currently seeking an innovative iOS Developer to join the Mobile innovations team. The ideal candidate is an experienced Developer familiar with mobile application development in Object C for iOS devices. What will you be Doing? Design and develop iOS video call applications for multiple devices i.e. iPhones, iPads etc
Work with JPay web services needed for the mobile applications. Architect scalable solutions after business requirements gathering Build an internal test suite to manage the entire suite of iOS applications Contribute to all phases of the development process â€“ design, development, testing, and deployment. Document processes or procedures.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience is a plus.3-5 years experience with iOS Objective C development.
- Understanding of iOS design patterns/coding conventions, Apple's Human Interface Guidelines Expertise with rapid prototyping, with the ability to quickly go from mock-ups to implementation.
- Experience with using web services in a mobile platform.
- Proven architecture skills
- Excellent problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Able to stay motivated and productive in fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Team player who can also work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; fluent in English..
- Experience with Agile Methodology and Test-Driven Development is a plus
What will You Get?
- Skill Development Opportunity to work with a small team that has passion and excitement to work with new/emerging technologies
- Competitive Salary plus discretionary bonus
- Great work culture
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance)
- Opportunity to take ownership of iOS mobile applications
- Note: Only applicants authorized to work in the U.S. will be considered for this position (applicants seeking visa sponsorship will not be considered).
This position is located in Miramar, Florida. No relocation assistance is available.
To be considered, all applicants MUST submit an updated resume to for review and consideration.
Thank you in advance for expressing interest in this career opportunity.