Anonyome Labs was created to give people control and freedom over their personal and private information. We believe that people should be able to determine how, what, and with whom they share their personal details. We are building the tools that shift the balance of power from the public and private data brokers, advertisers, and organizations demanding your personal information, back to you, the user.
We are looking for an experienced developer to join our iOS team creating tools that give individuals control over their personal information. As a member of the iOS team, you will be working with smart and dedicated developers who value well-designed software, encourage debate and thrive on solving tough problems.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in iOS development
- Thorough knowledge of Swift, including advanced topics such as generics, protocols and custom operators
- Familiarity with Objective-C
- Experience implementing and maintaining unit tests
- Ability to develop maintainable, well-designed software under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for solving hard problems
- Interest in privacy and the protection of personal information
- Experience working with a non-iOS programming languages and platforms
- Experience developing with security APIs and technologies
- History of shipping successful consumer-focused apps
- Experience working at a startup
Finally, we expect you to score extremely high on our "Stuff That Matters":
BELIEVE: In the company's mission, in the team, and in your equity
ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM: We win together and lose individually
OK WITH AMBIGUITY: Comfortable making decisions with very little information
CURIOSITY: Seek out answers inside and outside the building
HUMILITY: Assume you don't have all the answers and seek to understand
BIAS TO ACTION: When in doubt, DO SOMETHING NOW
OWNERSHIP: When in doubt, TAKE IT ON.