We’re reinventing travel one app at a time and we need your help. Our apps have been downloaded millions of times and featured by the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Boston Globe, Forbes, Washington Post, TechCrunch, USA Today, Macworld, PC Magazine and in Apple TV and print ads. We think it’s because we’re passionate about creating the most beautiful and useful mobile experiences in the world.
This position is for a Software Developer II in the Expedia mobile organization, helping set the tone for our iOS technical direction.
We're looking for someone who embodies the following:
- Has a real passion for beautifully designed app experiences.
- Is enthusiastic about Agile development principles including TDD, CI and automated testing.
- Writes solid Objective-C/Swift code that is both maintainable and elegant.
- Has a strong ability to work independently.
- Is excited to pick up, learn and run with new frameworks as they are released.
- Loves all aspects of application development, from brainstorming and design to implementation and launch.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience developing well architected software in a fast-moving environment (weekly releases).
- Have released your own personal app or have been part of a team on a major app release.
- An interest in contributing to deep product design sessions (though candidates need not be visual designers).
- Experience leading teams to successful project launches.
- Swift 2 & 3. Objective C, MVVM
- CoreData, SDWebImage, Compact Constraints
- Swifter, XCTest, UIAutomation, LayoutTest, KIF, A/B testing
- Jenkins, CircleCI, Fabric, FastLane
Expedia Mobile has offices in Ann Arbor, Chicago, Gurgaon and San Francisco.