The new XcodeJobs has landed. Post your jobs - It's FREE!
Posted on April 21 by
Scheduit Ltd, San Gwann, Malta
We are looking for a iOS Developer FullTime
- Maintain current native mobile applications.
- Follow iOS coding standards and best practices.
- Follow iOS user experience trends and guidelines on various mobile devices.
- Write unit tests for new and existing features.
- Design and build modular code which can be re-used by both platforms.
- Generation of appropriate documentation, requirements and design documents.
- Coordinate with other team members to leverage shared services and modules.
3 to 4 Years work experience
- Experience in native mobile app development on iOS (Swift or Objective-C).
- Knowledge and experience with third-party services (RESTful, Websockets).
- Ability to deploy and track mobile applications in their respective app stores.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas to teams.
- Must be reliable and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must have a positive attitude, be a team player and be open to receiving constructive criticism.
How to apply?
Hand it to a friend or foe!