dubdub’s tech stack is built from the latest technologies including Swift, Objective C and AV foundation.
With a recently launched iOS app, and the need for greater - and new - functionality we need someone who can take what we have, optimize it, and build new features.
Someone who wants to work in an environment where decisions are made quickly, where they can apply their trade and experiment! No lag.
Our new iOS Developer will:
- Use Swift and Objective C along with AV foundation, to rapidly build and scale the platform and features.
- Strategize and come up with innovative - stable-solutions to complex problems.
- Participate in product road-map planning and 1-1 code reviews.
- Research and recommend new technologies and solutions.
- Support and promote the Agile process through participation in daily stand-ups, sprint planning, reviews and retrospective reviews.
- Work both autonomously as well as collaboratively with designers, developers, product management and professional services.
Every good story has ups and downs. What are ours?
Balance. As a small team and a high-growth company, everyone here pitches in. We believe it’s not all about working hard but having a laugh, work-life balance, and not taking ourselves too serious. There’s an innate humanity about what we do and our workplace is a reflection of that too.
Process. We are adopting best of breed processes and methodologies from our partner company to make it our own. As we grow, we trust that we will be able to make the right decisions around those processes. Like every new company we are agile.
Identity. We’ve built successful companies before and we are excited to do it again. That said, we’re still learning about who we are and what the kind of company we want to be. For the right person, this is an exciting chance to be part of building something from the ground up.
Why join dubdub now?
We are a technology company that helps brands and people. They are the creators – we provide the technology. At dubdub we are innovating and experimenting. We think and work fast; there’s no lag.
We want to keep growing and keep up the fun. We want to accelerate careers and push boundaries. We want to build a great company and culture and need people to help create the story. One that will unfold online, in the product and beyond.
Like this one!
Our culture is a story that’s still being written. Joining dubdub today means becoming a co-author of that story.
To express your interest, apply here. Or, follow us on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
dubdub welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3-5 years software development experience including:
- 3 years developing native iOS applications
- Scaled and delivered several commercial apps
- Developed at least one high-profile published app
- Expertise with Objective C and ideally Swift, as well as solid working knowledge of Git and a high degree of knowledge with Social API’s.
- AV Foundation (Optional)
- Asynchronous programming (Optional)
- Test driven development (Optional)
- Caching storage systems (redis) (Optional)
- Semantic UI frameworks (Optional)