Do you Think Mobile? We do!
Due to tremendous growth, we are seeking smart, progressive, passionate, innovators to join our winning team at our headquarters in Dallas, Texas. We are looking to hire a full-time Native Mobile Application Developer passionate about advancing mobility. If you Think Mobile-- then Think Axxess.
What will you do at Axxess?
- Construct elegant, effective and exceptional native mobile code, through self-motivation and collaboration with other engineering resources, product and design teams.
- Work in an agile atmosphere to design, develop, test and implement mobile applications for iOS and all browsers to create the next generation of Axxess products.
- Participate in progressive code design and reviews; Identify and address performance bottlenecks; recommend changes and enhancements to existing code to extend the reach of our existing applications.
- Think critically; recognize and anticipate technical or other problems; and communicate the best solutions, timely.
What Skills You Need?
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or related field)
- 2+ years experience building native applications and/or mobile web for both iOS
- 2+ years involvement in publishing mobile applications for the App store
- Functional knowledge of the iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- Proficient with iOS SDK, Objective-C, Cocoa, xCode, and OO programming and design.
- Noteworthy experience utilizing HTML5, CSS3, REST, RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Experience with multi-threading, queues, SQL-Lite Database, quality coding and design patterns.
It's simple. We do business differently, by empowering our team to create fresh ideas which impact lives everywhere. We don't just dream it; we do it every day at Axxess. We bring life-changing technology to healthcare impacting the way people work, learn and grow their business. Our edge does not come from our technology, it comes from our people. We work as one team with a common goal to create shared success benefiting everyone. We do culture differently, too, in a way that no one else can. We are an open, agile environment, where everyone freely contributes, ideas override egos, and the best idea always wins. We are inspired through transparent conversation and collaboration by a team of great thinkers, doing extraordinary things. We are deliberate about our environment; we've built it to inspire creativity, where we are excited to come every day to pour our passion into our work improving the world.
Our atmosphere is designed for you to produce your best work; catering to the creative, with a comfortable, collaborative workspace designed to inspire the sharing of ideas that will shape the future. We believe our team should work smart and play harder. Join our team and become part of the global healthcare technology company most admired for its people, partnerships and solutions.
What will you experience?
- Casual Friday, Everyday
- Free Beverages, Snacks and Lunch (on Monday).
- 15 PTO (Paid-Time-Off)Â Days + Holidays + Birthday's off
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Holiday and Employee Celebrations
- Game On! Xbox, Pool, Chess and more!
- Free onsite employee gym
- Genuine respect for work-life balance
- And so much more!
We offer a competitive compensation package (DOE), full benefit selection, matching 401k and growth opportunities for everyone who joins Axxess. Axxess is an EOE and drug free workplace. All applicants must be authorized to work in and currently reside in the United States. About Axxess
Axxess is a technology company providing software for health organizations to efficiently run their business. We empower health care companies with easy to use, cloud based software integrating all aspects of their operations so they improve patient outcomes while growing their business. Axxess is proud to be a diverse, multi-cultural company - whose people are the most valuable asset, as we embrace our talent in all its many forms: great thinkers, innovators and rule breakers. We focus on our customers at all times and promote an environment where our people are encouraged to be innovative and collaborative in order to create products and services exceeding our customers' expectations. Simply put, we do things our own way: The Axxess Way
Check our YouTube
page to learn more.