About ZapLabs LLC
ZapLabs (www.zaplabs.com) is the innovation and technology hub for global real estate leader Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), and the driving force behind inventive technology for brokers and agents affiliated with Realogy's world renowned real estate brands. ZapLabs delivers its highly effective consumer, sales associate and broker solutions in support of Realogy's leading franchise brands and is positioned to expand the scope of its technology development efforts to encompass Realogy's other business segments, including residential brokerage, relocation and settlement services. ZapLabs is headquartered in Emeryville, California.
iOS Engineer At ZapLabs, we work to build and improve a platform that helps real estate professionals work effectively, and helps delight home buyers and sellers with an excellent experience. We do that by combining great technology with great people and we're looking for an iOS Engineer to join our team.
What we're looking for:
You're a curious and motivated iOS engineer-- maybe you are currently working as an iOS engineer, or maybe you have a successful app in the App Store. Either way, you are passionate about taking your skills to the next level and excited about diving headfirst into all things iOS (and maybe even tvOS!). You're self-motivated, well-organized, and have an unwavering commitment to writing efficient, maintainable, and reusable code. You're able to work independently, but you also thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
What you'll do:
You'll join ZapLabs iOS engineering team working on our consumer and business products native apps.
A key focus will be coordinating with Product Managers and Designers to turn mockups and product requirements into great user experiences. In doing so, you'll work closely with the entire iOS engineering team to architect scalable and efficient code and leverage services written by the ZapLabs APIs team. You'll also play a key role in improving everything about our existing apps by working with our QA team to identify performance issues, squash bugs, and enhance the stability of our apps. Most of all, you'll be expected (and encouraged) to learn quickly, make some mistakes, develop solutions, and make big contributions!
Skills, accomplishments, or interests you should have:
- A Bachelors degree in computer science or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience building and deploying iOS apps to the App Store
- Extensive Swift and UIKit knowledge
- Competency with mobile software architecture and project layout
- Proficiency with office tools and developer tools
- Experience in working with JSON, XML, and DB data formats
- An understanding of asynchronous tasks and networking
- Ability to compile and present data
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Unit Testing and continuous integration
- Familiarity with Instruments or other profiling/debugging methods
- Terminal-based scripting for automation of tasks
- Knowledge of database systems: Oracle, SQL
- Experience working within a software development team
- Extensive LOTR or Star Wars knowledge
To learn more about Realogy and the accomplishments of our brands, log on to www.realogy.com
Realogy Holdings Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its hiring and business practices.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability