We are looking for an iOS/tvOS engineer to join our Apple & Android platforms engineering team. This is an opportunity to help build industry leading apps while getting to work closely with some of the greatest minds in the streaming media technology industry. If working in a collaborative team environment and facing new challenges every day while your apps get used by millions of people excites you, then this is the role for you.
This permanent position is located in New York, NY or San Francisco, CA.
We believe we offer a unique opportunity for any technologist:
- The opportunity to work on a bleeding edge and ever growing technology stack
- The opportunity to work with a world-class team of software engineers
- The opportunity to work on award-winning, highly complex apps and systems
- The opportunity to influence the innovation of products used globally by millions
- The opportunity to work in a highly collaborative team environment
- The opportunity to face new challenges and reap new rewards every day
- Amazing benefits including - 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Help develop feature-rich native iOS/tvOS applications used by millions for iPhones, iPads, Apple Watch & Apple TV
- Participate in the full lifecycle of application development (requirements gathering, designing, building, testing, and maintenance)
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team on architectural decisions and big picture solutions
- Work closely with dedicated product managers, designers, QA, and business owners to deliver excellent products on tight timelines
- Strong Objective-C skills are preferred
- Strong understanding of Cocoa & Cocoa Touch frameworks
- Experience developing user-facing applications across Apple devices and platforms
- Eagerness to learn new technologies, and a strong desire to be challenged technically
- Solid debugging skills and a passion for building high performance software
- Experience integrating with backend systems and web services
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills, be a team player
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent with 2+ years industry experience