Design and develop iOS applications for our happy clients in the wine and beer industries. Your primary role will be to develop iOS applications that interact with our existing web apps. More importantly, you will be helping to build great software products. You need to be an independent worker with excellent communication skills that can take direction, work in teams and work directly with clients.
We need to develop a companion Universal (iPhone/iPad) iOS app to an existing web application we’ve built. Last year, we built a harvest scheduling tool for our wine planning application. For the upcoming California harvest we need to create an app that can be accessed out in the vineyards and winery cellars. It will pull data down from the web app and also push data to the web app.
One challenge we have is some vineyards and sections of the winery cellars don’t have the greatest network connection. Need to have a rigorous approach to handling this issue. For instance, when the user wants to push data to the server and the connection is poor, we need a way to make sure the data isn’t lost. Once the user has a better connection, the data is uploaded.
- Working experience (3+ years) with Swift, Objective-C and the Cocoa framework (Note: we have a strong preference to have this app written in Swift.)
- Working experience (2+ years) with JSON/integrating with RESTful web services
- Strong mobile application UI development skills
- Passion for quality and attention to detail
- Must have current or previously created app available on the Apple Store
- Managing repositories on GitHub
- Strong handle of the English language #### Nice to have:
- Distributing apps via Enterprise Distribution
- A link to your Github account, if you have one.
- A link to your personal site, if you have one.
- Your resume.
Who we are:
ZAM Apps, Inc. is a small software development firm specializing in delighting our wine and beer customers with innovative software solutions. We are excited to be in a position to expand and bring on talented people to help rock these industries with fantastic products and services.