We are looking for thoughtful, well-rounded iOS engineers to join our team and help build an application that millions of people use every day to discover and listen to music. You will play an important part in our mobile engineering practice, implementing new features, improving performance, and building beautiful user interfaces. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Build cutting edge iOS apps that bring the joy of music to millions of users
- Collaborate closely with other engineers
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Work from our awesome office in Stockholm - we offer relocation packages if you do not currently live there
Who you are
- You know how to write readable, idiomatic and maintainable Objective-C and are willing to follow already defined coding guidelines and workflows.
- You are experienced with a variety of iOS frameworks.
- You have a deep understanding of Cocoa design patterns and API design.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
- You have released at least one app on the App Store or have a project in the works that you can tell us about.
- Values team success over personal success.
- Open source experience is a huge plus!
Welcome with you application!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.