Join one of the most exciting companies in the industry and help us build the best shopping experience in the world. With more millions of products on our platform, your job will be to help shoppers find exactly what they're looking for. Together with our iOS team, you will help us define the future of Tictail's shopping experience.
Engineering at Tictail is a group of smart and passionate people. We come from a variety of backgrounds but we all have one thing in common; we care deeply about our craft and our product. As an engineer at Tictail you work in small autonomous teams with ownership of one or more product verticals. With your team you'll identify where we can make the biggest impact and turn those ideas into products. Along the way, you will be free to make product, and in particular technical decisions that could determine the future of the company.
What you'll do
- Join a tightly knit team consisting of multiple disciplines solving hard problems the right way
- Develop new and existing applications in Swift and Objective-C
- Create tools and infrastructure to enable rapid iteration cycles on mobile
- Identify and implement established UI patterns that make a great application
- Create and ship new user-facing features as a critical member of the product development team
Who you are
- 3+ years of iOS development experience
- Industry experience in mobile development and production applications
- Passion for mobile products, and personal projects or other work on the AppStore are a plus
- Impeccable attention to detail in all aspects of development from performance to UI
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment
- You identify and suggest future work for yourself and your team
Is this you? Let us know!