Serind Labs builds beautiful iOS and Android apps, along with website applications. For both brands and startups.
We are looking for an iOS Engineer to join our team.
We put our heart and soul into each product we ship. Working at Serind means long hours, challenging work, and a lot of continous learning. It also means being part of a team that is always pushing the boundaries of what's possible in the app world.
Our Principles and values:
- Refuse the interruption (i.e. ASAP) culture.
- Believe in the right to disconnect.
- Tranquility at work.
- Love the state of flow.
- Quality of work is the holy grail.
- Respect and love for people who take risks.
You will be working on iOS apps, likely in Swift, while being able to navigate your way around Obj-C or C just as effectively whenever needed.
- Learning and teaching peers both informally an planned formal sessions.
- Working side by side with the design team to create pixel perfect interfaces as well as gorgeous animations and transitions.
- Helping peers QA and debug problems.
- Possibly help with backend engineering (NodeJS/Mongo).
- Empathy for the people that will use the app you create
- Can-do attitude
- Self disciplined
- Ability to constantly learn and teach others
- Bonus points if you know how to play ping pong or foosball.