tado° is the European market leader in developing and selling smart products and services to control your climate at home. We are internationally recognised for our unmatched compatibility, our award-winning elegant design and for being truly open with major smart home platforms. Over 150 employees contribute every day to the success of our company, share their ideas and are part of a dynamic and highly professional value chain. We want to make a difference, challenge our business every day and find new colleagues who are just as passionate about our products as we are!
Start date: From 22-May-2018
Timeframe: 3 months
Location: On-site (Munich)
As we want to push our app to the next level, we are going to rework it completely. Based on the feedback collected in our user research, we came up with an awesome new concept for the user experience. To implement this concept, our developer team is looking for an additional iOS Developer.
You will build an innovative new UI and will design the new app architecture. You collaborate with our Android developers as part of the Mobile Team, but you also closely work with our server developers - negotiating the APIs or data models. You are involved in UI development with our outstanding designers and UX experts, being their contact for all matters related to native UI design.
You should have an excellent command of the technologies you work with. Moreover, you should strive for visual and technical perfection. An independent and self-motivated way of working collaboratively at our lab is an integral part of our culture.
- At least 3 years experience with application development for iOS (SWIFT / Objective-C)
- Familiarity with the iOS SDKs and frameworks such as Core Location
- Good knowledge of object-oriented software design and design patterns
- Enthusiasm for beautiful, pragmatic code and an eye for simplicity
- Proficient experience with client/server architectures using REST APIs
- Experience with software testing and testing frameworks
- Experience with source control (e.g. Git / GitHub)
- Willingness and interest to learn about the possibilities of application development on other mobile platforms, such as Android and Windows Phone
- Passion for new technologies and enthusiasm for building the internet of things
- Effective oral and written English communication skills
If your profile fits our needs and you are motivated to join us in the most exciting phase of our startup, send us your resume along with a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have further questions, please contact us at any time via telephone or just stop by at our lab.