What you'll be doing...
- Involve every stage of innovation process, i.e. Ideation, validation and execution
- Build quick prototypes to prove concepts
- Architect, design, develop and deploy new features and products
- Bring the innovative culture to the rest of organisation
- Apply open source, cutting edge technology with continual learning opportunities
- Work with bright, talented colleagues in a lean Kanban environment
What we're looking for...
- 2+ years of experience working with iOS, shipping at least one application/software library
- Published app in AppStore
- Highly proficient in Objective-C or Swift (Preferable Swift)
- Demonstrated ability to introduce new technology and patterns
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
- Strong OO design skills; experience developing an app or complex features therein from scratch
- Deep understanding of managing the tradeoffs between power and performance
- Experience developing an API (OAuth, XML, JSON, REST, etc.)
- Understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Quick learner, with passion for new technologies
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively both verbally and in writing
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.