Exciting Working Place
iNVASIVECODE is a design and development studio located in San Francisco. We provide iOS & tvOS solutions based on machine learning, computer vision and pattern recognition. We also provide the longest standing iOS training in the world.
iNVASIVECODE was founded in 2008 by 2 ex-apple engineers and has, since then, provided iOS services to small and large enterprises such as Apple, PayPal, Hightail and NXP (formerly Phillips Microelectronics) to name a few.
iNVASIVECODE is currently in need of the following Software Engineers to work from our San Francisco office on application development.
- Computer Science or Electrical Engineering degree or similar industry experience.
- 4+ years of iOS development experience.
- Experience in software architecture and design patterns for iOS.
- Solid understanding and experience with both Objective-C and Swift.
- Solid understanding of the following iOS frameworks: UIKit, Foundation, Map Kit, Core Location, Core Data, AVFoundation, Core Animation, Accelerate, Metal, Core Image, Scene Kit, Model IO.
- Strong mathematical background and communication skills.
Good eye for design; Knowledge of Image Processing/Computer Vision; Experience with ARM Intrinsics.
- Working with us is very much a team environment, but you are also expected to be able to work independently and drive projects from start to finish.
- You should expect feedback and constructive criticism.
- Flexible hours, but expected to do what is necessary to get projects completed on time.