BANDAI NAMCO Studios Vancouver is expanding our team with fresh new faces! As a Junior Software Engineer, you will work together with our talented team of developers to ship awesome games. The ideal candidate for this position is a local recent graduate beginning their engineering career in gaming.
- Design, implement, and maintain game systems built in Unity.
- Work closely with artists, designers, and engineers to develop new features.
- Develop mobile titles for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with programming in Unity/C#.
- Experience with SCM tools such as Git, Subversion, or Perforce.
- General knowledge of common algorithms, data structures, and software design patterns.
- Drive to succeed in a constantly-changing fast-paced environment.
- Insatiable curiosity and a fearless mind.
- Enthusiastic about technology.
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, i.e. Scrum.
- Previous experience working on shipped software.
- Contribution to open source projects or tech-related events.
- Cover letter should include:
- Why you are interested in working at BANDAI NAMCO Studios Vancouver?
- Any interesting personal projects or hobbies.
Local candidates will be preferred. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.