tado° is the European market leader in developing and selling smart products and services to control your climate at home. We are internationally recognised for our unmatched compatibility, our award-winning elegant design and for being truly open with major smart home platforms. Over 150 employees contribute every day to the success of our company, share their ideas and are part of a dynamic and highly professional value chain. We want to make a difference, challenge our business every day and find new colleagues who are just as passionate about our products as we are!
Our developer team is looking for an additional iOS Developer to push our beautiful app to the next level. As iOS developer at tado°, you build new and innovative product features in our iOS app and take part in the development of new concepts. You collaborate with Android and Windows developers as part of the Mobile Team, but you also work closely with our server developers - negotiating the next API or data model. You are involved in UI development with our outstanding designers and UX experts, being their contact for all matters related to native UI design.
At tado°, we follow agile methodologies and release app updates several times a month. Moreover, you will get the chance to explore new technologies: We are always looking for new possibilities to enhance the tado° intelligence by using more of the sensors that are already built into smartphones or new OS features. We are looking forward to your ideas!
You should have an excellent command of the technologies you work with. Moreover, you should strive for visual and technical perfection. An independent and self-motivated way of working collaboratively at our lab is an integral part of our culture.
- At least 3 years experience with application development for iOS (SWIFT / Objective-C)
- Familiarity with the iOS SDKs and frameworks such as Core Location
- Good knowledge of object-oriented software design and design patterns
- Enthusiasm for beautiful, pragmatic code and an eye for simplicity
- Proficient experience with client/server architectures using REST APIs
- Experience with software testing and testing frameworks
- Experience with source control (e.g. Git / GitHub)
- Willingness and interest to learn about the possibilities of application development on other mobile platforms, such as Android and Windows Phone
- Passion for new technologies and enthusiasm for building the internet of things
- Effective oral and written English communication skills
- Be part of a fast-growing business within a future-oriented and cutting-edge industry
- Experience an agile, innovative and open-minded working atmosphere with great colleagues
- Benefit from a steep learning curve on a personal and technical level and develop your capabilities every day
- Actively contribute to the success of tado° and help us to reduce the environmental footprint of energy usage worldwide