We develop "tapvis", a ground-breaking tool for UI test automation for iOS apps. With our model-based testing approach we enable testers and developers to quickly create automated UI tests for iOS apps without requiring them to code.
We are looking for a macOS/iOS developer with at least 3+ years of experience in developing at least two different macOS/iOS apps. Your main responsibility will be the development of a native macOS app (if you are an iOS developer with limited experience in macOS app development, you get the chance to deep dive into macOS app development).
Your key qualifications:
- Keen interest in helping to improve software testing for mobile apps
- Proficient in Swift and Objective-C
- Experience with Foundation, AppKit, Core Animation and Cocoa APIs
- Experience in building composable, extensible interfaces quickly
- Asynchronous programming with blocks and threads
- Self organising in a remote environment
- Knowledge in graph algorithms & visualisations (like this one 😎 ) is a plus
- Knowledge in model-based methods is a plus
You will work in small team with two experienced iOS developers. Remote work is common in our team as well as flexible working hours. We are based in Hamburg and Berlin.