We are looking for a developer that enjoys communicating with peers, likes to attend networking events in the mobile community and can interact with any stakeholder if necessary.
As a rough guide, you will have:
- 3+ years of experience developing native Android/iOS apps, including shipping at least one application on Google Play/App store (include a link with your application ideally)
- Proficiency with Java/Objective-C/Swift and Android/iOS SDKs as well as up-to-date with most modern Android/iOS development practices
- Familiarity with JSON and REST-based APIs
- Real passion for learning new languages, frameworks and tools
- Care about magical user experiences
Just to be clear this product based business is looking for a native android engineer and a native iOS engineer.
If you're looking for a new permanent role as an Engineer, in a flat structure with an extremely smart team who like to make and break stuff, this start-up could be a good option for you.
Salary wise, $130k+Super with the potential of share options, could be on the cards.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android & iOS platform
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement tech to maximize development
- Based in the tech suburb of Surry Hills
Please send me your latest CV along with a bit of information about yourself, link any GitHub or app you have in Google Play/App store, and I will be in touch with you.
Get in contact with: