A leading bank is looking for a Mobile App Developer (Android/ Apple iOS) to work closely with multiple development teams in the organization
- Assist in the coding of front end application functionality
- Work with various design teams to provide rapid prototyping functionality within the business
- Involvement in creating new App functionality alongside maintenance of existing functionality
- Liaise and communicate with multiple teams of designers, developers, testers, business analysts, project managers and other stakeholders.
- Work with other team on mobile (responsive) web site development alongside desktop web site development
- Explore ways to constantly improve quality of existing services, processes and systems in order to be more efficient
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 5 years work experience as a software engineer
- Advanced experience in either Android app development and/or iOS app development.
- Web app development
- Web services experience
- Ability to interpret ERDs, process flow charts, sequence diagrams and use cases.
- Ability to document requirements using UML
- SQL Database design, queries, reporting
- Enterprise Messaging Bus architectures
- Possess advanced programming logic and ability to write pseudo-code
- Strong skills to investigate and analyze information in troubleshooting
- Good understanding of project management principles and SDLC
- Excellent SQL and database design skills
- Experience working in a large corporate environment helpful