Are you ready to be part of a team that implements state of the art software with leading-edge tools and technologies? We are looking for highly motivated software professionals with the service mindset to be a consultant. Our teams must have the ability to work both with in-house projects as well as on-site assignments at our customer's premises. The challenges will be very dynamic as we cater to the Telecom, Defence, Med-Tech, Industrial and Transportation industries. In the Syntronic Ottawa R&D Center, located in the Kanata Research Park area, we are looking to build the core of our software team.
With our focus on innovation, Syntronic provides its customers with a complete portfolio of professional services to support their product development including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing and aftermarket services. We adopt the latest technologies in software development and electronics design with a pool of technically skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world's most technically-intensive businesses and organizations. This pushes us forward in designing to satisfy our customer's needs with a focus on quality, competence, capacity and continuity.
- Proven mobile application development experience, in either Android, iOS or both
- Cross platform development environment such as: PhoneGap, Ionic, Apache Cordova, Xamarin, Titanium
- C/C++, C#, Java
- Interfacing with RESTful APIs
- Experience with build automation, continuous integration, CM tools â€“ i.e. Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Git/Gerrit
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Software Design: 5-10 years