ChamsSwitch Limited is a subsidiary of Chams Plc, an indigenous and a leading Information Technology solutions company with deep specialization in Card Technology and over 22 years of industry experience. We are leaders in electronic payment with a world class Transaction Switching platform serving individuals, businesses, corporates and government organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Experience in creating and managing mobile applications in Android, iOS
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices.
- Develop and create new and fresh applications using UX design principals.
- A strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good OO design and programming skills.
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience of development using web technologies.
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns.
- Experience building web and native apps.
- Experience using social media APIs.
- Ads integration using a 3rd party ad server. (DART)
- Using version control. (e.g. SVN)
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's.