Use your iOS passion to make the life of millions of people healthier and more fun. Join our international team and develop leading apps in the health & fitness sector.
Runtastic develops a continuously evolving portfolio of apps and online services to track fitness and health data. Together with adidas, we create exceptional experiences for our worldwide community. We work in a fun start-up environment and have team members from all over the world. As change makers, we share a passion for cutting-edge technology and the vision of making the world a healthier place.
As part of our young, smart and motivated iOS team you will write code used daily by millions of users worldwide. You will be mainly responsible for:
- Development on the cutting edge of iOS frameworks
- Conception and implementation of mobile apps
- Collaboration with designers, engineers as well as product managers to design and ship new features
- Technical architecture decisions
- Mentoring of junior developers
- Implementation of innovative ideas to challenge yourself and others
Furthermore, you can benefit from the company's contacts to Apple and Facebook.
- At least 2 years of practical experience with iOS development
- Expert knowledge of (ObjC || Swift)
- Excellent skills in writing clean and maintainable code
- Preferably, a degree in (Mobile) Computing, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field (higher technical institute or university)
- Very good German and basic English skills OR very good English skills (written and spoken)
- Self-starter, fast learner and motivated team player willing to work in beautiful Austria