As one of the leading IT service providers in Switzerland, Bechtle Steffen Schweiz AG is the right partner for SMEs and large companies when it comes to infrastructure and cloud solutions.
With the services of Steffen Informatik Human Sourcing AG, we provide our customers with know-how for their various IT engagements. We provide specialists who work as a dedicated resource within our client’s organizational IT structure, while providing the support structure of an experienced IT company as a base.
For our client, we are looking for Native App Developers (iOS and / or Android) for the location Bern or Zurich.
Duration: 6 Month - extension possible
Location: Zurich or Bern
Contract Typ: Body Leasing (as per SECO regulations)
Salary: Compensation in CHF/h
In this challenging role, you will build state-of-the-art Enterprise Mobile applications for customers with very complex technical requirements. You work in the interdisciplinary project team team, which develops an POS solution for the Swiss market.
- Develop native apps for iOS and / or Android with Apache Cordova
- Development, integration, and maintenance of Spring-based Java back-end services
- API design, development and testing
- Implementation of measures for continuous integration and code quality improvement
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (HF / FH / University)
- 3+ years of experience as iOS and / or Android App Developer, with focus on native apps
- Practical experience as developer in projects in the enterprise environment
- Learn how to handle dependencies on backend services and how to handle internal and external App Store.
- High understanding of processes and methods (Continuous Integration, Testing, etc.)
- Experiences in the handling of usability and design prescriptions and their dependencies and limitations
- Accustomed Agile Development methods to apply
- Very good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
- Profound knowledge of mobile development with Apache Cordova
- Android: Very good knowledge with Android SDK and Android Studio
- IOS: Very good knowledge with Swift and Objective C
- Knowledge of API designs based on product requirements and OS features
- Knowledge of Bluetooth LE is an advantage
Tools and frameworks used: Ant, Git, JSON, SOAP, REST, Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket
- Working through a third party company (Ltd. or oher) is NOT possible
- International applicants must have a valid work permit (B or C), or be citizens of an EU-27 country
- We do not take any applications from Recruiting Agencies and IT Service Providers
Have we gained your interest and do you bring the required qualifications and experiences? Then we are looking forward to hearing from your and are always at your disposal if you would like further information.
Steffen Informatik Human Sourcing AG
Contact: Hans Husi – Head of Steffen Informatik HS AG
Tel: +41 56 418 33 76