An opportunity to work within the growing area of the Connected Car. The job requires technical development of Android based applications and services for connected vehicle information systems and mobile phones. The candidate would be responsible for proposals, design, development, test and quality of Apps & Services. This may be based on connected vehicle information systems, smartphone, cloud and web technology.
- Develop and coordinate the release of Android based Apps and Services for connected vehicle information systems/ Mobile phones
- Handling multiple projects which may involve research themes, development for production launch, enhancement & maintenance of products already launched into the market
- Technical writing of Product Features & Specification
- Preparation of RFI, RFQ, Proposals and Contract Negotiations
- Technical contribution to build Android applications from the ground-up as part of prototype team.
- Undertake market research in Connected Car technology, monitoring industry & customer trends
- Represent the client in various technical forums
- Work with cross-functional, multi-site teams
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Experience developing Apps for Android OS. Good understanding of Android capabilities & limitations.
- Experience in cross platform Android app porting.
- Experience in developing in Java, C/C++
- Understanding of GUI development tools
- Understanding of Firmware, Bootloader and OS fundamentals are desirable.
- Understanding of iOS App development is desirable.
- Excellent in programming and computer science fundamentals and a deep love for technology
- Previous experience in a software product development company or in a software outsourced development company
- Understanding of different SDLC models and test methods
- Self-motivated, flexible and can-do attitude
- An adept communicator, able to build good relationships across all teams
- Be proactive and demonstrate high level of self-motivation to deliver
- You will need to have a flexible attitude and stay focused under pressure
- The role will require occasional travel overseas
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.