The sample code team is seeking an experienced software engineer with a strong technical and programming background in the Cocoa / Cocoa Touch frameworks, as well as Swift. This engineer will work cross functionally with the documentation, Xcode, and frameworks teams to create a next generation sample code experience for Apple’s SDKs.
- Experience in Swift and Cocoa
- Deep knowledge of Apple’s frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to inspire others by doing; helping define standards and practices along the way
- Desire to learn new technologies and concepts
- Ability to write and teach how to write remarkably simple code
- Open source experience a plus
The sample code team is responsible for teaching developers through code—an Xcode project, playground, and even a code snippet on the web. In this role you’ll be focused on three things: 1) teaching other engineers how to write clear code, 2) enhancing the educational experience of sample code, and 3) write awesome code that teaches developers how to use our technologies. You’ll play a vital part in helping design and implement new functionality within the sample code experience. Excellent programming and communication skills is a must since you’ll be working with engineers, designers, and experts from different teams across the company.