The new XcodeJobs has landed. Post your jobs - It's FREE!
Senior iOS developer
Posted on September 17 by
Vivid Resourcing, Berlin, Germany
About the Role:
I am looking for an experienced senior IOS developer to join a growing company in the heart of berlin. You will be in charge of a team of 4 developers with close contact with the CTO and Product managers. you will be responsible for the design and development of mobile applications on SaaS-based farm management platform.
- 5 years of developing native applications on iOS
- Experience leading a team and managing multiple projects
- Experience with JSON and RESTful APIs
- Good technical understanding and experience with Core Data
- Good knowledge of GIT.
- Experience in Native react.
- Intermediate level of German & Business level English
- Leading a project team, develop and maintain beautiful, high visibility native apps for the world's largest financial firms and media outlets.
- Help grow the skills of the iOS team
- Help define the architecture of multiple kinds of projects.
- Continuously drive technical and process improvements
How to apply?
Please send your CV to :Edward Walker IOS ; Android Specialist Recruitment Consultant 76 King Street, Manchester, M2 4NH
Hand it to a friend or foe!