Coding for Apple devices is your calling? Shape our iOS app using Objective-C, Swift and more!
What you will do:
- Responsibility for designing and building an application covering different areas of the iOS platform
- Together with your team you will write code that is used by millions of users
- Ensuring the performance, quality and responsiveness of application
- Support the maintenance of code quality, organization and automatization
- Testing code for robustness, identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Working with outside data sources and API's
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- In every task you have the possibility to bring in your own ideas and thereby shape Shpock
Who are we looking for?
- You have a BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- You have 3+ years of professional experience in iOS development
- You have a strong mobile portfolio with Apps published on the Apple App Store
- You have very good knowledge in Objective-C, iOS frameworks, REST APIs and good knowledge in Swift
- You ideally have already worked on memory optimization and high usage apps
- You quickly find simple, elegant solutions to hard problems and you are confident when working towards deadlines
- You have a solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- You are a team player with good written and spoken English communication skills
- You have a common understanding of web & mobile applications and current trends
Your contact person: Britta Niederdorfer
Austrian law requires us to post the minimum salary according to the collective agreement. This is EUR 42,000 gross per year. We offer a market conform salary in line with your qualifications and experience. We will treat your application in strict confidence.