About the role
Buying or selling a home is one of the biggest decisions a person makes in their life, and every month 170 million users turn to Zillow for help. We are kicking off a game changing suite of products to further that mission, and are looking for a Senior Developer to lead our iOS efforts. Unfortunately, we can't disclose the details of what we'll be doing just yet. Here's what we can say: it's strategically central to the company, and is going to change the way we all think about real estate. As the senior iOS developer, you will be responsible for defining architectural direction, implementing amazing user experiences, and driving iOS features forward across multiple teams. We believe in big autonomy, so the desire to blaze trails is a must.
Who you are
- Minimum of 5 years of software application and systems development experience.
- A proven track record of high productivity and excellence in software design, coding, testing, and debugging.
- Strong experience with Java, Objective-C or C++.
- Exposure to integrating RESTful APIs and web services with applications.
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks with limited need for supervision.
- The ability to work in a fast, agile and nimble environment with frequent change.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills. Friendly collaborator with others.
- Experience in developing mobile consumer software applications is a plus, but not required.
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.