A leading Financial Services organisation is seeking a Senior iOS Developer to join their exciting R&D (Research and Development) team on an initial 6 month contract (with good potential of extension).
Working within a team of iOS Developers, the successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to the design and development of PoC (Proof of Concept) apps to be used by internal and external customers.
This is an exciting opportunity for people who like to try and incorporate new technologies into workable apps, as well as taking an idea/concept and bringing it to life!
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant industry certification
- Superior knowledge of the SDLC within an Agile environment, with demonstrated iOS development experience preferably within a large, commercial environment (Financial Services, Telecommunications, Media etc) with live examples on the app store
- Strong Objective C development experience with strong knowledge and experience using Xcode, Cocoa Pods and/or Swift
- Solid knowledge and use of REST, JSON, Git, Stash, Bamboo/Jenkin/Teamcity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with business users and stakeholders
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Elliott Howard.
Job reference - S35