We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team and drive our iOS mobile App development. You will report directly to the Director of Engineering and will be responsible for one or multiple mobile apps, including design, architecture, development and testing.
You'll be joining a diverse, world-class group of engineers, designers, and marketers. Our strongest academic ties are with Stanford and University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, and prior industry stops for our team members include Google, oDesk (Upwork) and VMware.
- Develop new features and improve existing
- Build clean, simple, and fast UIs
- Use motion and animation to bring delight to interactions
- Support multiple screen resolutions, including iPad
- Move the app forward rapidly
- 3+ years of experience with the iOS SDK & Xcode
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Deep understanding of Objective-C and Swift
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- BS degree in CS or EE or equivalent experience
Nice to have
- MS or PhD degree in CS or EE
- At least one live app in the App Store
- Code on github that you can share with us
- Experience with git, JIRA and unit test frameworks
- Experience working in remote teams using scrum
- 10 days annual PTO after working 6-months full-time for ezhome as well as an additional 2 days each year after your eligibility date.
- $200 reimbursed annually for software/hardware or workplace improvements.
- Laptop replacement of up to $1,000 reimbursed after 2 years full time work.
- $150 reimbursed annually for fitness related spending.