Since Instacart started in 2012, we've expanded to 25+ markets and partnered with 100+ retailers across the U.S. Our mission is to transform everyday life by seeking & solving seemingly impossible problems. Instacart is a technology company that offers a platform connecting grocery shoppers with customers -- the only one affording delivery in as little as one hour. By combining a personal touch with cutting-edge technology, Instacart offers customers a simple solution to save time and buy directly from the retailers they trust. We give customers back their time so they can do more of what they love.
- Executing a variety of projects to extend and enhance our Instacart application for iPhone and iPad
- Building new features to create an experience nothing short of magical
- Bachelor's degree in computer science is preferred with 2+ years of software development experience and at least 2 years of iOS app development experience
- Very strong development skills in Objective C, iOS SDK, and good general programming and algorithm skills
- Superior analytical skills and a strong sense of urgency and ownership in your work
- Proven customer facing application development, troubleshooting, deployment and application performance tuning experience
- Proven ability to build, launch and iterate on apps under pressure
- Talented and collaborative coworkers who will both push and support you
- Market competitive salary, equity
- Medical, dental, vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it)
- 16 weeks maternity leave / 8 weeks paternity leave so you can truly bond with your child
- Complimentary Instacart express membership
In your application, please include a short note about your background and interests, your Github username, and/or links to any projects that represent your skill set.