Great mobile experiences are key to achieving our goal. Today, millions of people read and interact on their iOS devices daily, and the convenience these devices provide allows anyone to carry the Medium experience with them on the go.
At Medium HQ, our imaginations are taking on a life of their own. We’re buzzing about the things we have in store for our users. Our work involves everything from reimagining how people consume content on their phones to building out mobile infrastructure we can rely on, and everything in between.
Who are you?
- You’ve built, launched, and maintained iOS apps, and have learned many lessons along the way. You are flexible, proactive, and curious.
- You believe in the craft of software engineering, but are pragmatic and are driven to make a positive change in the world.
- You’re experienced in Objective-C, and like to make quick, iterative progress, without losing sight of the big picture or compromising quality.
- You are comfortable using the major Apple frameworks such as UIKit and Foundation.
- You have experience with and are comfortable writing tests.
- You love to work collaboratively on a team.
Perhaps you’d like to find a place where you can continue to deepen your expertise and craft in Objective-C, or maybe you think of iOS as your core competency but also want to broaden your experience in other technologies. At Medium, you are encouraged to learn by exploring both depth and breadth of software engineering.