Tooploox is not just another software house. We passionately support international startups to grow their businesses. We do this by creating awesome culture with flat company structure, nice (very nice!) people on board, enjoyable office environment and with focus on quality in everything we do.
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you will be responsible for leading our engineering efforts when it comes to developing quality mobile apps for international startups, as well as growing our iOS team as a whole.
- Develop quality mobile applications using Swift and, on rare occasions, Objective-C.
- Drive learning and innovation efforts across the iOS team and the company as a whole.
- Experiment with new technologies and tools.
- Contribute to our in-house products.
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passionate about building great software.
- A lot of experience (5+ years) in writing iOS applications using Swift and/or Objective-C.
- Very good knowledge of the iOS SDK.
- Familiarity with popular third-party libraries and tools (e.g. Fastlane, Alamofire).
- Nice to have: understanding of different architectures used in iOS development, experience in unit/UI testing, familiar with RxSwift/ReactiveCocoa