We’re looking for a cross-platform developer who has a strong desire to implement and is proud of beautifully crafted code.
In this exciting mid- to senior-level role, you will be our front-end- and app specialist, ensuring high standards and driving technological innovation.
- Improve quality and feature set of the system throughout its whole life cycle
- Be a natural point of contact for questions around front-end-technology
- Contribute to definition of architecture, components, frameworks, interfaces, and other relevant characteristics of the software system enabling high performance including real-time audio processing, quality control, and scalability
- Strive for high quality and rapid output using agile software development best practices
- Keep abreast of best practices in software engineering and latest technology innovations
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The ability to work in a cutting-edge field, with some of the best people in music tech
- Competitive salary
- Lean hierarchies and short decision making processes - you will work hand in hand with the CTO
- Fast, sustainable growth and daily new challenges
- Relaxed but truly professional environment
- Diverse and friendly international team
- Creative working space in trendy Berlin, Friedrichshain
- In case you plan to move to Berlin, will support you settling in
- Experience in React (Native)
- Passionate about agile and test driven development and clean code
- Strong interest in and wide knowledge of software technology and frameworks
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or comparable)
- Excellent English language skills (written + verbal)
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of PHP
- Master degree in Computer Science
- Business level German
- Experience with e-learning, start-up, music and/or music technology
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
Please tell us why you'd love to join a music learning startup like Skoove!