MobileIron is the leader in security and management for mobile applications, documents and devices. The company was founded in 2007 with the belief that mobility would fundamentally change every business process in an organization. MobileIron was founded to bring simplicity to the chaos of mobility. From day one, MobileIron's focus has been 100% customer success through innovation, leadership, customer support and best practice development. Since then, thousands of organizations have selected MobileIron as the platform for their mobile strategies, making the company the leading global provider of Mobile IT solutions for security and management.
- Design and implement MobileIron iOS Application Platform
- Mentor other developers on all aspects of software design, implementation and best practices
- Interact with cross-functional groups including product manager, customer support and sales to develop new functionality and support existing customers.
- Participate in all phases of the SDK construction process: from concept to end delivery and support for enterprise customers and third-party developers
- Ability to own and oversee simultaneous development of multiple features; including other client and server platforms as the MobileIron product line evolves.
- Plan, implement and release product based on the Agile scrum development process
- Expert in C/C++ and/or Objective-C (5+ years’ experience)
- Expert in iOS or iPhone or Mac OS X internals (3+ years’ experience)
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Self-starter and ability to pick up new technologies rapidly
- Bachelor’s degree (CS preferred) and 5+ years Software Engineering experience
- Nice to have- Experience with Java
- Nice to Have - Android development experience