This is a VERY exciting time for KUBRA! Our head office in Mississauga is ambitiously looking for several Developers, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers and Front End Developers in order to create 3 new teams!
As a member of these teams you will either have the opportunity to develop new software for our platform/ core services, develop our new Gov product, work on a variety of web-based solution deployments projects OR join a team devoted to research and development projects. Sounds exciting right?
Interested in 1 role in particular? Or a few? No problem! Submit your resume to find out if you have what it takes to work for one of Toronto's Top Tech Companies!
What you get to do every day:
Regardless of the team you end up joining; your typical day-to-day may look something like this:
- Developing, testing and troubleshooting system applications
- Actively participate in the full SDLC of every release
- Work on the implementation of complicated code, data edits, and cosmetic (re)designs, potentially involving rewriting and adding whole new application functions and procedures
- Contribute to the projects related to application or system enhancements
- Partake in daily SCRUM meetings, by updating on all developmental activities
- Analyze/identify system issues and recommend enhancements
- Perform code changes and enhancement on existing programs
- Collaborate with many teams within KUBRA, including Service Delivery, Release Management, UAT, Network Services, Sales, etc.
What kind of person should you be?:
- You are passionate about writing code
- You are curious by nature and not afraid to ask why. You don't stop digging till you find out why your code worked (or didn't work)
- You have the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies through training, self-advancement, and collaboration with peers
- You are a good communicator and team player
- You can work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects Â simultaneously
- Your problem solving skills are top notch
What skills do you need?:
- At least 5 years of development experience which includes the creation of mobile, web, and desktop based solutions
- Working knowledge with classic ASP, VBScript, VB6, telephony/ voice interactive systems would be an asset
- Mobile development in iOS/Android would be an asset
- Dependency injection/inversion of control, Team City, NoSQL database, Single Page Applications and website development using principles of responsive design will be an asset
What can you expect from us?:
- A unique, supportive, and flexible work environment
- Challenges related to working in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Confidence to take risks when we see potential
- A management team that cares about people
- An extensive orientation program
- A chance to join the occasional beach volleyball game or board game night
We are a fast-growing and dynamic company offering customer experience management solutions to some of the largest utility, insurance and government entities across North America. Our portfolio of meter-to-cash and outage communication solutions includes billing and payment, mapping, mobile apps and proactive customer communications solutions for customers. With more than 1 billion customer experiences annually, we have the ability to provide performance-driven value to more than 550 clients every day.
Our office is small enough to allow creative individuals to flourish, yet large enough to provide long-term stability. We place a tremendous amount of responsibility on our team members to be productive, focused and self-motivated. We offer a casual work environment, competitive compensation and a stellar benefits program.