You'll design and implement new features in a modern Mac app.
You will work on Postico, the best database client for PostgreSQL databases.
Postico is a great app, but it could be a lot better if it had things like the following:
- Context-Sensitive Auto-Complete in the Query View (like in XCode)
- Advanced Import/Export functions
- an Editor for Stored Procedures / Functions
- Editable Query Results
- Working with Hierarchical Data (parent/child relationships in a table)
- Editing Special Data Types like JSON
It'll be your job to add some of that functionality.
Postico is already used by software developers and data scientists in pretty much every famous tech company in Silicon valley and around the globe. Your work will make their jobs so much more enjoyable. Your work will be appreciated by people you care about.