Do you write Swift for the iOS platform? Would you like to do this in Esbjerg? Unwire is establishing its Esbjerg office for iOS development. Join us!
Unwire is based in Copenhagen, Denmark, with around 100 employees and is growing in some of the most exciting and fast-moving mobile business domains in the industry. We develop large backend systems that facilitate convenient and secure mobile payments between end-users and merchants at scale. Our solutions enable peer to peer transfer of cash between end-users and facilitate payments at point of sale in physical shops through our mobile apps. The systems we create integrate with transportation agencies and payment providers to facilitate purchase, issuance and validation of mobile tickets and our messaging platform is used for live-event voting in the nordics. Our teams create top-notch web frontends. They build great user experiences for our customers and their end-users through high-quality, high-performing and secure iOS and Android applications.
At Unwire you will be part of a growing community of iOS developers in a dynamic and agile work environment, where your opinion matters. You will be part of the Esbjerg office, that works in close collaboration with the Copenhagen office. As part of a project you will be a central contributor across the development process, from early concept to the finished product. At Unwire we are passionate about great user experiences. You will collaborate with other developers, UX’ers, designers and project managers to advocate the end-user and ensure that our apps are easy to use. The position requires you to be self-driven and, depending on your experience, you will take responsibility for individual features or lead a project to ensure best practices and delivery of high quality code. You will be joining a friendly team of developers who will gladly help you discuss your solutions before implementation, council you during implementation and help you iron out any remaining issues if you need a hand.
- Write SOLID, testable and maintainable code
- Document and unit test your code to deliver high quality
- Take responsibility for development and delivery of individual features or projects
- Collaborate with developers and designers to implement great solutions
- Take part in developing and ensuring best practices across our team
- Maintain highest quality from implementation to end user experience
- iOS development experience
- A good understanding of Swift, its emerging design patterns and best practices
- Experience with networking, multithreading and data persistence
- Experience with Cocoa standard components, UIKit and AutoLayout
- A focus on usability, visual appeal and an end-user centred approach
- A self-driven individual with a passion for best practices and code craftsmanship
- Objective-C experience
- Experience with unit testing and TDD
- A passion for architecture and design patterns, MVVM, Clean Swift, Viper etc.
- An interest in functional or reactive programming
- Experience with build servers and Fastlane
- A GitHub account with hobby-projects to show
As An Unwire Employee You Will Be Offered
- An opportunity to be part of leading edge developments within the fin-tech and transit domain
- A chance to learn and grow while creating cutting-edge apps and solutions for our customers
- Being part of a dynamic team with great colleagues, team events and hackathons
- Competitive salary based on experience
Are you the candidate we seek?
Please send your CV/LinkedIn profile along with a brief cover letter. All your personal data will be processed in accordance with the guidelines from the Danish Data Protection Agency.
Danish work permit
Danish work permit is required and will be screened in all cases before an interview is scheduled. Therefore, please attach a copy of your work-permit as part of application if you apply from a country outside Denmark. The position is for our location in Esbjerg, Denmark.